Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Day in the Life


As part of the Catch the Moment 365 project we were all challenged to do a post documenting what a typical day in our life looks like.  Here's mine, on a work day:

Wake up time.

8:00am:  On the way to school/daycare drop off.

10:00am:  Email, Spreadsheets, Rinse, Repeat.

Noon: Coffee date with my love.  He works only 4 blocks away!

4:00pm: This is the bridge I drive over on the way home.  I hate the traffic, but the view cannot be beat.  via

5:30pm: Dinner time.  Tonight it was chicken curry with a rice quinoa mix.

6:30pm: A little pre-bath play time.

7:00pm Two little fishies.

7:30pm They love each other so very much.

7:45pm: Zip her into her sleep sack and she is ready to sleep.  Prayers, then lights out.

8:00pm: This guy is never ready to go to sleep.

8:30pm: Most nights this is where you can find me, editing photos, reading blogs, watching a show, making plans.

10:00pm: Putting laundry in the dryer.  Every third night it is cloth diapers instead of clothes.

10:30pm: A little Candy Crush while Chad finishes his show on Netflix or Hulu.  Lights out around 10:45pm.

4 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Love that shot of the two of them in the tub!!

Sarah [NurseLovesFarmer.com] said...

Thanks for sharing a day in your life! I love the sibling photos, they just love each other so much!

Angie's Angle said...

I love these kind of posts - they are so fun! I love that bridge, but it scares the crap of out me each time we go across it.
The two throwing the ball back and forth is so cute.

Lindsi Wolf said...

So you may have inspired me to do a "Day in the life" type post. However, mine will be boring in comparison!